Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Plan of One Day Trip to London

I will arrive in Victoria station of London at 10:20 o'clock,than I should back there and take the train to leave at 17:35,So I only have 7hours to visit in London.


First, I plan to go to the South kensington tube station by underground because there are 4 famous museum what are Victoria and Albert Museum ,Natural History Museum,Science Museum,Earth Galleries Museum!I try to visit all of them by 1 o'clock P.M. After that, I will have a 30 mins break and lunch.Than, I am going to start form South kensington tube station to Hyde Park station,it will spend me approximately 20mins and i will cost 10mins to walk to the famous landmark what is Buckingham Palace, when I have visited Buckingham Palace, The time might go to 2:30 P.M. Than I want to go to the Big Ben and London eye,So i
take the undergound to the westminster station where are these two landmarks located.
After visiting them, I hope to back to the Victoria station because i don't want to be late of my train,So i plan to back to the station before 16:40P.M, So i will get some spare time to go shopping around Victoria station!
It will be a nice trip!

1 comment:

  1. This is very well done Louis. Just take some time to check your spelling and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete